From:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:01:17 -0800
I agree with Jeff and Robert below.  Give thanks in person, from  the kids, not
blanket emails from coaches to nameless volunteers thru  email. Yes, it's shows
gratitude; yes that's nice, but it's not really  personal.  If you're super
gun-hoe about your thank-you, actually write a  card.  Send it to the organizer
and include little thank-you cards for  all the volunteers.

Brandy