Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:38:12 +0000
8bit
From:
"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maura Bollinger <[log in to unmask]>
I had this problem at one of the schools I worked with.  Their tech staff
had installed 2.0 on a system that still had 1.1 installed (both versions
were installed but neither worked correctly).  The systems were Macs - I
would recommend not using Macs if possible since the robo educator and some
of the help files depend on it - and Mr. Jobs has deemed flash to be a bad
thing.

A clean install of version 2.0 has proven very reliable but flash remains a
problem on the Mac.