Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:22:15 -0400
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
To: Michele Howe <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
The Flambeau 8050 is the one we have.  While not cheap, it is totally worth
the money.  One of the clips on one of the clear plastic inside boxes has
broken off, but it's really not a big deal.  And that is the only thing that
has broken.  It's seen quite a bit of action from four eager 9 year-olds
over the last year.
I don't know what we would do without something like that.  We meet in our
home, and it's really nice to be able to sort all those tiny parts, yet have
them stacked and put away.

Another cheaper option would be to get several of those craft/bead boxes
like at Michael's.  (Their site is down so I can't give a link to show you
waht I'm talking about, but they are like the shallow boxes inside the
Flambeau.)  When stored they could just be stacked on top of one another.
 Then you could have a small Rubbermaid container for the bigger pieces.  I
like that the one we have has shallow boxes for the small pieces, a deeper
box for bigger pieces, plus a large amount of storage in the lid.  We've
never been able to fit an actual robot in the lid section though.

It was worth it to me!

Sonya Shaver
Nanobots in Harrisonburg