From:
Lord Of The Bricks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord Of The Bricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 14:51:27 -0400
There is no prescribed number; the kids just do what they do!  It isn't
likely that a team will complete all the  missions,  so they should develop
their own strategy based on what they are comfortable with.  The game is
designed so that there is something for everyone. ..new teams and veteran
teams alike.