From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:42:03 -0500
All,

I am trying to line up some FLL teams to participate in the FLL Exhibit at
the NASA/VCU FIRST Robotics Regional Tournament in Richmond on March 7th &
8th.  The exhibit times will be 10-5 on the 7th and 10-4 on the 8th.

In a nutshell, the exhibit will be used to "spread the word" about FLL.  We
will have a table with a field setup so teams can show what they created and
also talk about what they have learned through the FLL program.  All your
team would need to bring is themselves dressed in their finest tournament
regalia, their knowledge, their robot and programs, a laptop (if possible),
and last, but certainly not least, their enthusiasm.

Please let me know if your team can participate and, if so, when would they
be able to participate on Friday and/or Saturday.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach
St. Michael's Blue Dragons