From:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:56:19 -0400
I hadn't seen it posted here, but FYI I just received word from Lego that
the field kits for my school's teams are "in the mail" (well in the FedEx
truck). Looks like they shipped this morning.

I'm sure whoever is the first to receive theirs will share with the group
what the kits are like this year.

Hard to believe that school's only a month or so away now!

-          Glenn Roberts