Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 16:16:46 +0000
From: Saji Sukumaran <[log in to unmask]>
Cascades Thunderbots Team would also like to thank Adrian Fredrick, Dave Shotwell, the judges, referees, volunteers and other teams as well. We really appreciate the hard work and dedication that went into making this a very smooth and successful event. Also all the teams were really gracious and professional and had lots of fun. Given the fact that ironically in November, the outdoor temperature was favorable, kids had a blast playing outside too. Kids had a lots of fun. Here is something that they were doing when waiting in line for the parade.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DBQhxSLvkwcg&d=CwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=z3yTpVII6gjTJ48AZq-AnZrDty1-N7VTfZNcrqiytoE&s=E7EgvkSzWEDDUsK0sPsQO-MZ686q4nbNASVUiqQpnJw&e=

Thanks and Regards

Coaches Saji Sukumaran and Dinesh Bhat

facebook.com/cascadesthunderbots

Board members, Robotics For Youth