Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:47:04 -0800
I had a so joyful day yesterday.
I started the day emotionally “not so sure” – I didn’t have a good sleep overnight and the stomach was upsetting after breakfast.  At the mid-day my blood pressure was quite high so as the anxiety because I realized I could not keep the pace to meet the team that graciously support the video project and want to participate in. But at the end of the day I was so happy (yes I was really HAPPY) because each time I met a team to work with them for a video recording it brought me a wonderful moment with coaches, parents and kids. It’s like every such moment gave me a “happy fruit” and I took more than a dozen of “happy fruit” throughout the day! I wish I was 35 years younger so I can qualify as a team member that I can wear cool t-shirt, dance, sing, chant, play snow, run robot, show project …. In fact I felt I was so connected with the kids, and coaches, and parents!
Tomorrow I’ll post an email to express my gratitude to many teams for their generous support to the video project. However, here I want to tell you one team was really stood out in terms of the spirit of “Gracious Professionalism”, the kindness, the depth of the passion and knowledge to FLL, and willingness and initiative-taking for sharing the learning with others: I salute to team 5136 “Nosco Mechanicus” , in particular Andrew Norton and coaches Mr. and Mrs. Norton. You won my heart and mind! So as many other teams!! Thank you so much!!!

Jin