From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:33:29 -0700
Looks like lots of good suggestions and sites.  I am suggest try alternate
strategy many new teams with limited resources adopt.

We never took any outside services, but empowered kids to create their own Logo
(yearly challenge based) and print on a Laser heat transfer paper or Inkjet heat
transfer papers available from local office supplies or order on-line
(http://www.tshirtsupplies.com/content/about).  Instructions on this supplies
are straight forward for transferring images on light colored T-shirt available
from local art supply stores.  I don't recall we ever splurge over $10 per
T-shirt. In the end kids learn something new.
Desh Deshmukh