Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:51:39 -0500
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Suhasini <[log in to unmask]>
Based on the diagrams on page 12 of the Mission descriptions, and the note
in the Supply Truck mission, it is clear that the Light Blue region is
included in the Yellow region.

Yes, the value of the Ambulance varies depending on the color region it
ends up in.  According to the Mission description on page 14, the Ambulance
can only be worth points if it ends the match in the Yellow region (which
includes the Light Blue region).  In any other colored region, it is not
worth anything.

All truly successful teams have one or more team members who are very
familiar with the Rules, Missions, and Updates (and who review the Field
Setup), and can apply them.  Your team members may also be interested in
the previous discussions on this email list.  They are available by
visiting https://listserv.jmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=VADCFLL-L

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor