Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:20:27 -0400
From:
Jamie Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
To: Paul Saksvig <[log in to unmask]>
If you mean to print the parameters within the block, not that I know of.

In general it's easiest to print to HTML from within NXT-G and then load the
png files that get produced into something like Microsoft Publisher.  That
makes it fairly easy to spread (cut and paste) long lists of blocks onto
multiple lines for printing.  Comments in your code can potentially
substitute for seeing the actual block parameters.

Jamie