Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:20:29 -0500
From:
Vinayak Arumugam <[log in to unmask]>
To: VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
I have seen the referees placing them on the walls of the table in a recent tournament a week ago but not sure if they follow that consistently.
Best Regards,VinayakLEGO Legends coach

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:46:39 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Penalty blocks
To: [log in to unmask]

According to Update 15, the location for the penalty markers is determined by the referees at the tournament.  I've recommended that they consider the area between the Senses model and the string from the camera.
If your team believes that the penalty markers will get in the way of the robot, then they may ask the referee to move them out of the way.
Steve ScherrVA-DC FLL Referee Advisor