From:
Lord Of The Bricks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord Of The Bricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:12:59 -0400
It is actually the same link.  At the top of the page, there are links to
each step; step 3 is the link to the registration info.  Here is a shortcut
to that page: https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu.

--
Shari Robinson
Head Coach

lordofthebricks.wildapricot.org
lordofthebricks.webs.com

Facebook:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_pages_Lord-2Dof-2Dthe-2DBricks-2DFIRST-2DTech-2DChallenge-2DTeam&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=AiItxb-ZFu9IH60PW_IM581u_kulpBAt1TQRZYN842U&s=MK3ryrSStI6JcYMNXHc72EBW0X1ixX3wbwcgToW3Xac&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_LordoftheBricksFLL&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=AiItxb-ZFu9IH60PW_IM581u_kulpBAt1TQRZYN842U&s=xCCYQRMywuFDp0BrhEKvo4vtLinD4X8wkBFqgSOr2HE&e=

Twitter: @LordoftheBricks

YouTube: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UCr83o3A2-5F-5FpfcSRZg5z7zfw&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=AiItxb-ZFu9IH60PW_IM581u_kulpBAt1TQRZYN842U&s=Iys-bG_-7Iqs1lELTyA-nLqo9Jvsi_A1fdVr4-t6oWE&e=

Homeschool Resources Group
2323 Westwood Ave
Richmond, VA 23230
804-410-4474
www.HomeschoolResourcesGroup.org
Facebook: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_HomeschoolResourcesGroup&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=AiItxb-ZFu9IH60PW_IM581u_kulpBAt1TQRZYN842U&s=su19eE10voc2P29UoOm9DufY94PeCNMkpGV14v8o0Ik&e=