From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:21:37 -0400
There are lego rubber bands, but sometimes my kids make extensions off the
brick that they kinda catch the cables on.  It keeps them out of the way,
but they can easily throw them back when they can't see the screen well
enough.
  Which speaking of that, is there anyway to brighten the screen, or darken
the lettering so it can be seen better?  We get a horrible glare and even
the kids squint to see it sometimes.
Good luck,
Brandy