Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:24:11 -0400
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
If a model doesn't act the way we expect it to, what happens?  The answer
is, "it depends".

   1.

   GP3 – Benefit of the Doubt – You get the “benefit of the doubt” when the
   Ref...
   -

      ●  thinks a faulty Model or poor Field setup/maintenance is a factor.
      2. This good-faith courtesy is not to be used as a strategy.
   3.

If the team activates the composter appropriately, and the compost doesn't
eject, I, personally, would tend to give credit for ejecting the compost.
Other possible scoring conditions would depend on what the Robot and team
did in the rest of the match.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor

   -