From:
Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:59:14 -0400
First, a couple of comments. The goal won't count if the bone bridge
is touching the mat at the end of the match. Also, Rule 13 prohibits
taking mission models apart, so the breaking of the bridge shouldn't
be part of the team's strategy.

So, for your question, if the pieces of the bone bridge are off the
mat, then the goal should count.  And because the goal is scored, the
bone bridge automatically counts.

Steve