Ann Henshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:29:57 -0500
Hello All
Happy December
We are a home based team and today I met with a local school interested in launching a team next season - likely for 4th and 5th graders. They visited a tournament (as I suggested!) and are excited to jump into this wonderful community.
Is there a coach of a school based team that would be willing to communicate with this teacher to help prepare for next season??
It is a private school in Alexandria VA.
If so, please send your contact information to me - Ann Henshaw at [log in to unmask] and I will put you in touch!
THANK YOU
Ann