From:
Shockwave FTC team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shockwave FTC team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 15:09:36 -0400
Hi FIRST members!

We are FTC team Shockwave and have been part of FIRST for the past six
years.
We are collecting Legos on behalf of the INOVA Children's Hospital in Falls
Church. The hospital is in need of Legos for their children's playrooms.
The hospital and our team would greatly appreciate it if you could donate
any extra Legos you might have. If you are interested in donating, please
contact us through our email and we can work out the logistics.

We hope you consider donating!

Thank you,
Team Shockwave