From:
Arun Manroa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arun Manroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:41:36 -0400
Thanks for comments and guidance. In other suggestions I heard that we can
not use White Tape as that is not made by "Lego" , I will try to use Nail
Polish remover, the team borrowed the motor from have put their initials
X.Y. on the motor on top so its clearly visible. It doesn't give any
advantage to the Robot, but I will try my best to remove it or cover it
with beams.

Thanks
Arun