Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2014 19:21:30 -0400
From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
I had a similar issue with model #2.  When you initially call, they'll
direct you to the coaches handbook and a site that tells you how to request
missing pieces.  You need to press the issue, making sure they know that
it's an entire bag.
  After a little discussion, I was forwarded to a gentleman in customer
service that asked me questions about the bags that I had.  He was able to
identify the missing bag and sent it to me.  The only negative that I have
is that they used SLOW shipping.  It took well over a week for the parts to
arrive.

My $0.02