Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 20:34:21 +0000
>  So,many e-mails still no one came upfront to have open spot for FLL.
As some have already pointed out, a more accurate way to look at the problem would be as follows:
So many e-mails, still no one looking for a spot volunteered to start a team and coach.
It may seem daunting, and not everyone can make the time, but the teams in which spots are being sought exist because someone took the initiative to start them.  No coaches, no spots.
Just my 2c, although I'm rephrasing what has already been said.
Anshul Gupta
PS: There are many coaches here who'd love to help a new team, but don't have spots on their own teams.
   On Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 3:57:42 PM EDT, Komal Tewtia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I agree ,it's frustrating and time consuming effort!So,many e-mails still no one came upfront to have open spot for FLL.
Strongly Agrre:
This has been a challenge for newcomers, and in some cases with experienced kids once their team is dissolved and/or they move out to another area.

Thanks,Komal Tewtia