From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:33:56 -0500
We are not a school team, but we did start trying to form our team in the
spring also.  We met a few times over the summer, and it was helpful to have
that beginning.  We plan to now meet throughout the year, maybe once a month
or more, so the kids can have an opportunity to explore and experiment with
programming in ways they did not have time to do during the season.  I was
looking at the techbrick site and noticed their tournament is not until Jan
31!  They are in MD, but wow, that is a LOT more time to work on the
missions and project.

Sonya in Harrisonburg