From:
Kelley Breene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelley Breene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:06:52 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Our team has a question about the ice core sample.  We were wondering-
should the model line up with the mat outlines?  We have built the largest
part of the model and it does not line up with the outlines.  It looks
like it is built right, so we wanted to see if anyone else was having
issues with it.  Thanks!

Kelley Breene
St. Catherine's School