From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:30:44 -0800
Jill...

That was exactly our the trouble we had.  The color sensor read the black, white, and red, but would not read the green.  The kids thought calibrating the sensor would help, but nothing they tried worked, until they replaced the sensor with another. As soon as they did that it worked fine.  I don't know if each sensor has it's own sensitivity or if the one they had been using all season was just worn out.  My son said he's going to take the replaced one and try it again at home, just to see what happens. It's interesting that your team also experienced the same thing!

Amy