Sender:
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 07:24:48 -0500
David,

I assume you are referring to the Championship Tournament in December.
The regional tournaments are being held now.

Since the Championship Tournament is spread out over two days, there
will be time for teams to do things between events. The activities
referred to are classes, demonstrations, and other events designed to
both entertain and educate FLL team members during the times they're not
competing. For example, some of my colleagues are presenting an
introductory computer science activity. The activities are open to team
members only.

You'll be able to register team members for the activities beginning on
the 19th.

There are also local community activities that anyone can attend, and
these will eventually be listed under the Activities for Teams and
Family Members tab. For example, the City of Harrisonburg holiday parade
takes place Friday night, Dec 7th.

Ralph

--
Ralph F Grove, Ph.D.