Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2016 10:27:44 -0500
Blackbelt Pandabots would like to say thank to the organizers, volunteers, judges and referees for hosting such an awesome event. Our rookie team had never been to an FLL competition before. It was a tiring but really rewarding experience. Our team can't wait to go to Harrisonburg for the Championship round.

Our team also enjoyed watching other teams. They were all exceptional, however, our team wanted to say special thanks to The Fiery Phoenixes for taking our pictures and putting them in cute frames. Our girls loved the idea. I hope they don't mind copying their idea in creating our own tiny Panda picture frames and sharing with other teams at the championship round.

-Moeen
 coach - Blackbelt Pandabots