Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:33:51 -0400
From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
My teams also used Snapware Snap'N'Stack Storage Units (or equivalent) for
storing some of their LEGOs. We had several plastic fold-up tables upon
which the storage units were spread. The team could quickly find the parts
they needed.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00449APZS/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B005GXQOC4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=198XF72NPDNEE68NHZ9M

One tradition that we implemented was the "recycle bin". If a part or
assembly was no longer used, it would be placed in a larger container. We
would frequently have adults who would help sort the parts out into the
individual storage bins during the practice. While this potentially
reinforced an undesired habit (adults continually cleaning up after
children), this kept the team members focused on the engineering during the
limited time of the build sessions.

Bill