Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 17:20:13 +0000
Sender:
Comments:
Hello all,
My name is Tim. I am from Mindframe Education (Mindbot team), and this
is our first time doing FLL, as well as my first year coaching an FLL
team. The information is very overwhelming, and we are a little late
in terms of preparation. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can
help me with the information on the followings:
1. The important dates other than the ones listed on the websites. For
instance, on the FLL websites, it says that Nov 14th - Jan 17th are
regional tournaments. But when is it for us, the Northern VA and DC
area? And where does it take place?
2. Where does our regional tournament take place?
3. What happens when a team wins a loses in the regional tournament?
Does the team advance to the next regional round, or does the team
move on and compete in a bigger tournament? And when a team loses in
the regional tournament, does it mean that they are done and have to
wait till next year FLL?
We would greatly appreciate it if you guys can provide us with the
above information. Thank you in advance!
With regards,
Tim