Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:40:24 -0400
he only thing you may want to pay close attention to is the position of the field mat on your table because, depending on how your table was built vs how a tournament table was built, there may be differences in how close the edge of the mat is to the wall.  If it is right up to the wall on your table and a 1/2 inch away on a tournament table and you line up to the wall in base and your program calls for traveling a certain distance, then your robot may travel not far enough (that 1/2 inch).  Hopefully I am not too confusing.  I will say that I have run into this very situation and it was a very definite lesson learned for our team.