From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:45:14 -0800
Thank you all for your patience. We are scheduling total 56 teams (24 Sat and 32 Sun) and requires a good amount of preparation and care. not just with schedule but rounding up volunteers.  The GMU - Saturday schedule should have gone out today to respective team contacts and Sunday's we just finished and will go out tomorrow.

We have assembled a extremely talented individuals with exhibits from JFLL, FTC and FRC teams - Invited. We have JFLL expo and judging on Saturday.

Open invitation to Volunteer:

Teams participating during this two separate day events OR those who completed and like to Volunteer in any capacity, please contact me ASAP. Considering the scope of this two day event, teams in the Northern Virginia can exhibit Gracious Professionalism through their time and commitment for the success of FLL regional competitions.
Desh Deshmukh
GMU Fairfax 1 and 2 Tournament Coordinator.
Coach BGiRo - Team 3874
Mentor - Lanier Cheesy Eagles - Team 10182