Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:27:43 -0400
To follow up on that, if your team has not read and discussed the
Definitions and Rules section of the challenge document, take some time at
your next meeting to read & discuss each one.  My team spent almost an
entire meeting doing this, and it was time well spend.
Your question can be answered by Definition D06 and Rule R02.

*R02 – Controllers* – You are allowed only one individual controller in any
particular Match.

   - It must exactly match a type shown below (Except: Special-edition
   color differences are okay).
   - All other controllers must be left in the pit area for that Match.
   - All forms of remote control or data/info exchange with Robots
   including Bluetooth in the competition area are illegal.

*D06 – Match* – A “Match” is when two teams play opposite each other on two
Fields arranged back to back.

   - Matches last 2-1/2 minutes.
   - Your Robot Launches from Base and tries as many Missions as possible.
   - The Field is not reset for the purpose of multiple attempts.
   - Re-Launches are allowed during the Match, but the timer doesn’t pause

Hope this helps!

-Frank