From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:40:24 -0500
Thanks for all the support and emails with ideas.  There are good people
working hard behind the scenes to get the county to see their ways.  I'm
backing out of this fight for a week to let it work without my sometimes hot
head.....

I'm pretty confident that others will prevail. And if not I will get back
into this fight.

Thanks again for the help and words of support.

Eric F. Palmer
http://VitalJourney.org - Blog