From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:05:48 -0500
Teams,

Being alternate means that if a team that qualified for the VA-DC Championship at your tournament in your division cannot attend, the invitation will be extended to the alternate division team at the tournament.

Right now, do not plan to attend and there is nothing to do. Rarely do teams decline an invitation to the VA-DC Championship. If a team that qualified at your tournament in your division elects not to attend, you will be contacted.

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor