From:
Prashant Nerkar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prashant Nerkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:19:59 -0400
Thanks. Everything worked well and even received confirmation email.

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:08:23 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Team - Tournament location
To: [log in to unmask]

That's it...you're all set!
On Oct 1, 2015, at 10:07 AM, Prashant Nerkar wrote:I completed adding tournaments. I can see completed and paid as checked in green on "Teams you manage" page. Upon clicking "Edit Tournaments Link", I see the locations I selected.Anything else is required? Am I all set?
Thanks,
Prashant