From:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 14:00:58 -0500
Good afternoon,
We know it's the off-season, but that doesn't mean there aren't great FLL
and other age-appropriate robotics activities happening. If you know of or
are hosting an event that you think FLL participants would be interested
in, please let us know and we'll post it on our calendar and circulate it
within our other channels.

We have one event coming up on the calendar now:

*FLL Facts, Fun and Food drive
<http://va-dcfll.org/event/fll-facts-fun-food-drive/?instance_id=329>*
January 17th 10-11:30 am, in Newport News

FLL team Ruling Robot Falcons is teaming up with FTC teams #6193 Electrical
Invaders and #6027 L.E.D. Empire to hold a food drive to benefit local
foodbanks while offering fun Lego activities and free building time so
moms, dads and grandparents can get information on the whole FIRST family
of lego robotics, from Jr. FLL to FRC.  Come join us!  No RSVP required.
Demonstration robots will be available to test out becoming a robot driver
for the day.

Note: this event is free, but a donation of non-perishable goods is greatly
appreciated.

See the *calendar event
<http://va-dcfll.org/event/fll-facts-fun-food-drive/?instance_id=329>* for
exact details.