Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
From: Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:30:58 -0700
Greetings,

Hopefully everyone remembers e-mail sent by Nick Swayne (Sept. 7 - see
enclosed)  about the - FLL coach/team workshop on Sept. 25 in the Washington DC
Sponsored by the DC-FIRST and hosted by YMCA National Capitol. Detail
information including team registration can be downloaded from the following
host web site.

http://www.dc-first.org/

Rookie teams are strongly encouraged to participate and learn from
the Inventioneers, the reigning FLL World Champions on Saturday, September 25,
2010 from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.  The deadline to register is this Wednesday September
22 and space may be getting filled.

If you have questions, please contact my good friend and DC FLL/FTC Coach Denise
Lewis and FIRST Assistant Regional Director at [log in to unmask]

I hope Rookie teams from the DC-MD-VA take advantage of this wonderful
opportunity presented by DC-FIRST.

Please Note:

While I am sending this e-mail, I am having off line discussion about holding a
Coaches/Workshop (open to all ) including "Body Forward" Game and Project Clinic
on October 1 (6.30 PM -8.30 PM) at George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia.

More details will come out soon. We will have several speakers, experienced
coaches, mentors and tournament directors.

Thanks.

Desh Deshmukh
2010 Team 4514 Coach
Tournament Director Chantilly Rocky Run - November 6, 2010