Sender:
From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:16:42 -0400
Might be a Good opportunity for FLL teams to talk to experts.

Join Riverside Lifelong Health & Aging Related Services in supporting
Raising Cane, an art show to benefit needy seniors in Hampton Roads. It
will be held at Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News from September 28-30 to
raise awareness of the challenges facing the vulnerable elderly in our
community and to raise money for programs and services to assist seniors.
The show is free and open to the public. It will feature plain wooden
walking canes that have been transformed into works of art by local
artists, crafters and anyone handy with a glue gun. To see a photograph of
decorated canes and for a schedule, www.riversideonline.com.

If you do go let them know you heard about it from the Wafflebots.

Disclosure, I work for Riverside Health System.

Michael Brown
Coach Team 4773
WaffleBaconBots
"what we discover is more important than what we win"