From:
"Centner, Mary [USA]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Centner, Mary [USA]
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:11:35 +0000
Clearly, this listserv is the best place to go for technical, rules, and policy help. But some coaches may just want to talk to others about frustrations and inspirations in a less formal setting. If you're in that crowd, feel free to join our coaches/mentors group on FaceBook. (Note: the group is open to anybody, not just VA/DC coaches.)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/FLLNoVA/

teri :)