Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:25:12 -0400
From: Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
We implemented an application process this year, but we had enough spaces for all who were interested. A day late a parent asked if it was too late, and I told her that I wouldn’t have minded taking the application but we were full. She is REALLY pushing me to allow her daughter to be an alternate who would not compete.  In general, it doesn’t seem like it would work well to me. I wondered if FLL does not allow alternates.  I have not had this situation come up before. Thank you. Laura