From:
Mrudula Atturu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 10:34:56 -0400
Hi,

Can anyone advice how to revive EV3 brick. This morning it just won't go past the red light. We removed batteries changed into new also tried using the trick of holding the three buttons on the brick down yet it still does wake up.
This is a big disaster for our team as they really put their heart and soul programming. Not sure how can a brand new brick decides to stop working. Kids were extremely careful with it all along.

Can any fellow EV3 user or experts please help us out with some advice.

Thanks,
Mrudula