From:
Penny Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Penny Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:07:27 -0400
Typically, if they touch the robot when it is out of base, they will receive a penalty, so the answer is yes but with consequences. It is best to try and program the robot to go back to base.

As for the other question, absolutely you can add parts! If you can make an attachment that will work for all missions that's great. But usually, you change out attachments to fit the mission. Keep in mind that eats away at the clock though :(.

-Penny