From:
Jennifer Flannery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Flannery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 06:33:40 -0800
The Innovators would be interested!!!

Jen Flannery
Orange Elementary

________________________________
 From: Ray WuRorrer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Local off season tournaments in Charlottesville area?

I am not able speak for the Charlottesville area but I know there has been some suggestions about doing something similar either in late February or early March for the Northern Va/DC Region. If there is enough interest, there might be an option that we could host one at Mary Ellen Henderson MS in Falls Church as well. I can talk with the MEHMS tournament organizational team (great job at the two regional tournaments) and see what can be done.  Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Ray Wu-Rorrer

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Steve Bowman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If there are off-season tournaments in C'ville, our team would be interested.

>Steve Bowman
>NCS Blockheads (Team 12239 - Lynchburg)

B. Ray Wu-Rorrer, Ed.S.
Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School
7130 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043

Technology Education & STEM Teacher
MEHTV Studio Crew Director
MEHMS Technology Student Association (TSA) Advisor
MEHMS FIRST LEGO League Coordinator
MEHMS Wilden After School Program Co-Coordinator

Wu-Rorrer Family (Self, Emily, Zachary, Connor, and Katelyn) Co-Leader...My most important job of all!

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any files
transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or forwarding of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.