From:
Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:06:22 -0400
Yes.  Try going to Techbrick's website.  Here is a link.

http://www.techbrick.com/Lego/LEGO2008/Resources/index.html

Scroll down and look on the right side to find "FLL Rules Climate
Connections.pdf".   Print this document.  It has all the Challenge info in
it.

Hope this helps!
Cari Norton
FLL Team #71