From:
Jamie Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:44:50 -0400
Four other thoughts...

1. Releasing something like this shortly before a tournament might be an
attempt to prompt somebody to try to make big changes.  Big changes without
time to refine and perfect is usually unproductive.

2. There was a lot of "aiming" at the beginning of these missions.  Not
usually a good or consistent strategy.

3. You don't know how many "takes" it took before they had one on video that
worked.

4. And in a bit more the spirit of gracious professionalism, the team that
posted is from Hong Kong.  I have no idea what their schedule is like but
they may be done with their tournament.  Should they wait on all the
tournaments to happen before posting their videos?  I know of at least one
qualifier tournament in Ohio that won't be until January.