From:
Anne Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:47:17 -0500
Having judged Core Values last weekend - I can say that only 2 (?) of the teams I saw actually brought a poster.  1 minute to talk about it is not much time.  If your team has other items that they want to work on before the tournament - I would not worry too much about making a core values poster.  If they have time, it is a good way to discuss core values and may help them think through that part of the tournament.

Anne Meyer (FLL coach/judge/tournament director)