Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:58:52 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Hello,

Got couple of questions.  I couldn't understand the rules... apologies  in advance........

1. a. if my robot get stuck at a wall and keeps turning at the same spot, can my team technician stop the robot and restart it ? or should he request the referee to do it?

b. while doing some mission, if it get stuck in  a TIGHT turn , and the parts break down, can the technician RETRIEVE the robot and the attachments and fix it again. or SHOULD we request the referee to get it ....

2. While transporting items -  things fall down before the target..
a. for ex - M01  space travel - supply payload and crew payload... , while loading...  if it falls down on the way, -- failure to load, can the technician again retrieve it and retry it....
b. M12 satellite orbits - while transporting satellite  towards the outer orbit,, if it doesn't reach the target , can the technician retrieve it back , and try it once again.

Thanks in advance.