Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2018 12:08:12 -0500
8bit
From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
To: David LeBlanc <[log in to unmask]>
No problem. It's common, accepted practice.

I'd have them practice being crisp about it, not crowding the line; while I doubt anyone is going to ding them for slight encroachment (no instant replay, this isn't the NFL!), it should be clear that the swap happens at the line, rather than having the replacements show up before the originals leave.
--
Phil Smith III

Coach, The Capital Girls (retired)
Team 1900 (2002)