From:
Stuart Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 21:48:17 -0700
Greetings -

Does anyone know which weekend in November the 2008 Northern VA regional
tournaments are scheduled for?  (This would be the Eagle Ridge and
Chantilly tournaments.)

I know it's early to ask but I have someone who can't commit to a team
for the fall if the tournament falls the weekend before Thanksgiving
like it did last year.  This year we have four weekends in November
before the Thanksgiving weekend so the odds are better.

Stuart