Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:14:57 -0400
From:
Sarah Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hi everyone,

This is my first time coach and I am feeling a little lost!  It was a last
minute decision to get a group of students together and compete this year
in FLL.  Seeing as how the competition is in November, I'm starting to
feel the pressure!  Any suggestions???  We have met about 3 times and the
students have a working robot with the NXT kit.  I have some questions if
anyone can help me!

1.  Do the NXT Robots have to be built a specific way for competition?  Or
is it up to students how they build it?

2.  With the climate missions this year, do you compile 1 program that the
robot is designed to do ALL Missions within taht ONE program?  Or can you
do a series of programs to accomplish the missions?

3.  I know I have a lot of reading and researching to do but is there
something someone would suggest as a starting point?

Any help would be SO appreciated!!!
Thanks!!!
Sarah