From:
KAROLINE BERG <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KAROLINE BERG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:48:39 -0400
Good Morning Fellow FLL Coaches,

Carroll County Middle School is hosting a scrimmage for this season.  We
have been contacting school near us, but have been unable to find any teams
who would like to be part of the scrimmage.  In Carroll County, we have 3
Division 1 teams, and 1 Division 2 team.

The goal of this scrimmage is to give feed back to teams, and to give teams
the experience of being at competition.  Three of our teams are brand new
this year.

Here is the information on the scrimmage.

*Save the Date *

FLL Friendly Scrimmage
Saturday, October 29
 10:00 - 3:00
at Carroll County Middle School, Hillsville, VA

   - This will be a chance for your team to practice Animal Alliescompetition
   stress free and be provided with valuable feedback
   - Team registration will be at 9:00
   - Up to 4 teams will be invited from other areas
   - Teams will be provided with a FREE lunch (Thank you CCMS)
   - Parents and the public will be invited
   - Concessions will be available for purchase

We are in need of volunteers to help with this event.

We are taking up to 4 more teams.   Please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or Shanda Sinnett at [log in to unmask]
--
Karoline S. Berg
Carroll County Middle School